Total Pageviews

Friday, February 27, 2015

Of All things...

I should surely do this!...


You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deu 6; 5-9

Teach the Children DILIGENTLY....These words shall be as frontlets between my eyes... Frontlets, so I can always keep this in front of my eyes...Love the Lord.....He has Blessed me today...


Then later in the day....Squirrel watching...

There was a bag of trash outside my door...The squirrel found it...Here he is snooping   trying to get inside..

 Well he made it in.....this protruding thing at the top end of the bag is the squirrel trying to get out....You can see his eye if you look close...Wish it was on video...he would back up and jump...back up and jump...He was making the sack really dance..Amanda and I laughed our head off...
 Here he got out...compare this bag to the last picture...It was so funny..
 Another one on the porch...They are so tame..
 Then this one back by the trash....he is the one you later see stretched out on the tree...
 He was playing peek a boo here..
 This is one of the best squirrel pictures I have taken..
 When he got tired of the trash he ran up a tree....his friend stayed on the porch railing..

 Then here he is stretched out..
 Really stretched...Hugging that tree..

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Best way to teach is by example. The little eyes are always watching!

I think those squirrel pics will be recycled to the dog blog!

Hope Amanda is better.

Adopted Sister said...

This is the scripture Donita and Daniel had read at their wedding. I made them a placque with it on it. I am blessed and proud that they do live it.