Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2015

It is getting so close...

to warm weather for me! Just 2 more days and I will be soaking up sunshine.


I saw this morning Kristina's Sea Hawks are all ready in AZ practicing. Kris is really rooting for them so I guess I will have to also. Personally I think both teams lack morals! This makes it hard to really root for either team. I will be in AZ and watch it on the tube.


I went to Jr's today and did a load of wash for me and 3 for him. I also burned 2 bags of trash and cleaned his kitchen. Just one last time before I hit the road. Emmy need some food this morning and a ride to school. I did both....oh yes...on JR's Gas and JR's card for the groceries. Don't want anyone thinking I am to nice.


I put plastic over the kitchen back porch door today and blocked the air from the kitchen to the Booger-Boo bedroom. I have put up a quilt over the kitchen door way to the living room ...and cleaned all of the floors. One last time. I  have the heaters all set for Fleta to plug in.  Plus I will leave the cabinet doors open under the sinks. I wrote out 2 checks and gave to Fleta to pay the water bill for the next 2 months....It's nice to have a sister...Actually it's nice to still have two sisters. Greg is going to take my battery out of my car for me. I can do it if he does not make it up here...It will just take me 3 times longer than him. I have card board on the kitchen floor to set it on. Bill told me not to set it on the cement back porch...Good tip.


It's almost 3 and I have not seen Fleta come home yet. I wonder if she got lost...


Greg and George has made a really good goat shelter out of Floyd's old shed. I am impressed with how good it looks..Now Fleta is going to hit them up to add a lean to on it...It will require very little in materials but really make twice the room for them to get out of the rain. You know, Bertha may not let any of them come into the shed...If the notion strikes her.
Can't wait to see those Grand Kids..

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad u will see your kids soon.