Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2014


I am taking Emmie to Harrison this afternoon to get a  bunny. She is excited. I think her Dad is nuts! LOL

 

On the way through Alpena I will stop by the Rag Barn and buy some net for my hat....For the play at Church. Fleta and I went yesterday and spotted a red dress that looks somewhat like 1930's style. Anyway I bought it...It was $2.00. The price was right. I washed it by hand last night and hung it in the bathroom to dry. I also took the dress Fleta bought for my little orphan girl and washed it. It was VERY dirty... It has a small rip I need to sew up.

 

We are having a gift exchange at Church...You are to spend $1.00. I made calendar pages on the computer and printed them. I put the Coin Church picture on the first page. I also made 6 gift cards (generic) with envelopes.  I will pick up a piece of ribbon today at the Rag Barn to hang the calendar.

 

I think I will make some truffles to go into the bags that Mrs. Preacher has put out for all of the kids. Fleta is making cookies.

Fleta and I dropped my car off at Victoria's house yesterday. Her Hubby does body work and he is going to try to put the rear window back in...Hopefully he can do it. Remember Fleta's goats knocked it out.
One week till Christmas Eve. Benjamin will have Christmas on  Christmas Eve this year. For the first time ever, his Dad will get him all day on Christmas. Always before they split the day. So Missy is moving up Christmas. Benjamin will not like this.

 

It is not cold outside but it is cool. I dread when it really gets cold and stays that way.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I can't wait to see the 1930s pictures, but now i WONDER who will take them...George? The rest of you are part of the cast.

I am afraid of bunny rabbits. Laura got one when she was about 4. It grew and grew and had big teeth. I put it in the dog pen and threw food over. I am usually not scared of animals but bunny rabbits terrify me!

Winnie said...

How did the bunny shopping go?

Galla Creek said...

Like ur new coffee table....don't lay on it if u feel sick.
Fleta will want to keep it.