Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WOOOOOHOOOOO..

What a beautiful day!

Sunny here today and close to 50 I would say....

I got up this morning and turned the gas off in the house...Drank a pot of coffee...read on the net...I went down to JR's at 10 and took my laundry....Two weeks worth, two loads...I did my laundry, folded up all of his he had on the table, cleaned his floors, cleaned the kitchen, did one load of his work clothes, dusted, made his bed..

Then I came home and George had decided he was going to put up a wire pannel across Claytons blue garage...We got that done...It works great and while he was here with the tractor I loaded all of the RailRoad tyes that were in  the yard...7 or 8....It was all ole Orange could do to haul them off in one trip...

I put away my laundry...Also I secured some plastic over the windows. I checked on my ttrailer while I was down there. No sign of mice yet...Yeah, Winnie and her steelwool tip...

We go to Church tonight but Fleta may not go...she said she had been sick all day. I can take the kids by myself....

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Tonight Mike and I will work the Community meal down at church....have my chocolate bars made. It is so miserable cold up here that I think I will wear my long johns ....I really hate to be cold.

Galla Creek said...

Well, u were busy! Hope George did not dump the ties in the yard at fleta's! Ur yard is looking less junky I am sure!

I walked and washed two loads of clothes!

Sorry fleta is sick! Hope she is better soon.

It is 52 here now. Much warmer day.