Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 16, 2014

A beautiful day...a good life....

Yesterday I went to Berryville to the thrift store looking for some sort of a dress for the cruse...I found nothing there...I am not surprised...So I am going to seam up something I have but it is size 20. Contrary to popular belief a 20 is to big for me now..As a matter of fact I tried it on and it needs to be taken in a good 4 inches on each side...LOl   That is a lot but it flowing so I think it will pass.I have not done it yet,...I have Fleta's machine up here so I will do it tomorrow. Shame there is not a Ross Store within 100 miles... I remember when there were half a dozen within 10 miles of my house...

Today I went through some clothes to take with me. I did all of my laundry and some of JR's...Tomorrow I will seam a few things up and press everything.

I am loving having Clayton's front window so clean....every afternoon the sun shines in so bright. I just sit in front of it and let the sun warm my bones....It will be so nice this winter.

I have been reading....I picked up 3 books at the library and I have read them all. So as you can imagine I have not done much else. I think I will go back tomorrow and return these and try to find some more.

I fixed supper for Fleta's crew last night. I made cupcakes for Hannah and Robert...Robert said he had 3 and they were good. I love that boy!

Saturday morning I am driving up to Rhea's.  We will have a great time I am sure...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

The cotton thing is a joke
Larry despises Tom cotton we r voting For Pryor

There is a Ross here

Thought u were already cruising lol

I like the cooler weather

Did u walk to dans?