Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Snake is Dead...

and stinking a little. Since I knew it was going to stink and shot it anyway I should not complain.

Clayton's kitchen is a big mess. He needs to clean it. I made cinnamon rolls yesterday evening and then went to Fleta's and fed her two....Then went to JR's and did a load of laundry. By the time I got home I did not feel like cleaning the mess. The only time it bothers me is when I have gone in there for coffee. I am going to JR'S when I get through with this.... Pick up my 2 pair of jeans and then I am coming back and clean.....I think....maybe.

Greg and George came up yesterday morning and filled the BIG pot holes in the road.....Greg said he was tired of spilling his coffee every night when he drove through them. If it had bothered me that much I would have driven through the yard.....boy, Clayton would have hated that.

JR, Lane, and Emmie drove to KC last night. They spent the night and put Lane on a plane this morning. Lane had to fly out at 7 AM. That means they should have dropped him off around 5.  They should be home soon. They sure do miss him when he is gone. I do not know if Lane gets to keep his phone for the next 30 days or not. He is going to be training 60 miles north of LA. Then he gets 4 days leave and goes to 29 Palms where he will be stationed. At least I think this is what is going on.

Boy, the snake stinks! LOL

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Put an ad in the paper...you could make extra money exterminating varmints...

Glad to hear from you all. Cinnamon makes me sick now. Well, usually what has cinnamon is sweet and I guess I don't need it but oh, a cinnamon roll sounds so very good with a good strong cup of coffee.

Surely soon we will have some cool weather to enjoy.