Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Real Quick...

Just to let everyone know I am still kicking... I must take a shower, pack and get dressed by 4. I am going with JR and Emmie to Tulsa...They are flying out tomorrow at 7:20 AM Jr wanted to drive this evening and get a hotel room...After I drop them off at the airport, I am driving on to see Rhea...Then I will come home Thursday AM...I will love to see her.
 
Yesterday Greg came up and cleaned the pens out of my yard...Boy does it look better..I took pictures but I have not down loaded them yet...
Jr will be at Missy's Wed Morning and later they are going to San Diego to see his boy and bring him home for about 10 days...They are all excited.
 
I gotta go. I have worked all morning doing laundry cleaning and putting stuff away..
 




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad u get to take. Little trip

Be careful

Wish I could see what Greg did