Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

OH BOY!!!!

No snake smell this morning... Yesterday it was so bad I shut the door. I was afraid today would be even worse...but No.....

Plus Winnie Jo is bringing me a present on the 11th....I am not telling you what it is....Sisters...LOL

I guess I need to do something today. I am going to throw on clothes and go to JR's and clean. I did not go down there Friday because JR was home. He is home so little I never want to bother him when he is there.

I had an instant message from Judy Usrey...Darby.. this morning telling me what a jewel Emily was....But I all ready knew that. I wonder if she knows Robert is mine also....

It is after 9...I have got to get started....

Ah Betty, this couch may have been the best one I have ever owned....Can't die on this, Fleta will want it... Fleta came up yesterday and I was laying on the couch, not feeling my best....She told me to go get in the bath tub, just in case...LOL

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Well, Erin picked that couch so go figure. She picks nice things. It is almost 10 years old. Glad you have it.

No old snake can whip you is the moral of the snake in the porch tale.

Now, I don't believe it helps to manipulate but I believe making a network...tell Usery to watch out for Hannah and Robert Aday.

When you get your present...you may have to start using the locks! We know when you are gone from the blog!