Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday...

JR called this morning and asked me to take Emily to Walmart....which worked out great for me cause I needed a few things in the line of groceries...I was feeling fine...When I got home I was beat. It seems I have a very productive day and then the next I get so tired I just want to sleep...

George came up for awhile after I got home and I layed down before he even left...

Fleta came in and brought me 2 chicken patties...I got up a few minutes ago and ate one...Thank you very much. It is one of my favorites.

Then George called a few minutes ago and told me there were about 5 deer down below my house right by Dan's fence. I got up a little while and looked at them. I tried to take a picture but my camera is nothing like Fleta's. George bush hogged down there today so you could really see them good.

Lane stayed in Branson last night but his dad and Emmie went to pick him up around 1. I guess they are back home.

I took a bath around 6 and I am ready for bed. It is nice and cool in the house.

Jr is taking off work a few days and Emily goes back to school Wednesday. It is nice she is off with Lane a few days...

Fleta also brought me the new study book we got at the coin Church....I have not opened it yet but on the front it said...Why is God Radical?...oh my....this may not be the book for me...
 Oh yes...and this is FLETA'S GRAND DAUGHTER 2 weeks ago at  Church..They were displaying the posters they made....I could post at least a dozen more pictures of this event equally as telling as this one... enjoy Patsy...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope u get some rest and feel better tomorrow

Could not see the deer in ur pic

Fleta's class is passing away