Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lane...

Today is Family day at the base. They got to see Lane at 12:30 and they will get to visit till 6 today. Tomorrow afternoon he will be released and they can take him.

JR and Emmie were both very anxious. Notice JR is not all smiles. He really missed his boy!

I made it home at noon today from Rhea's.  I had a nice time with her. I cleaned up things here at the house just a little. I am pretty tired so I am not going to do much today. But I wanted to post this picture.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad they got to go see him
All made possible by ur missy

She is a very good girl

Winnie said...

This is so good to see...sorry that I have lost the ability to post...nothing wrong here...just can't post on all my new fangled electronics!