Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

In Tulsa...

at a Holiday Inn Express that is surprisingly very nice.  It is almost new....

I am posting these pictures of my yard clean up for Betty....UHHHH it looks so much better...
 Greg  just getting started...
 Timber...
 On to the other pen...
 dragging it out...
after....Hurrah!
How does it look, Betty?

We have FREE internet at the hotel...and it is so fast....My phone is not as fast as I like...I had almost forgotten how fast it can be...

Emily loves the hotel and she is so excited about going to CA and seeing Lane...

Fleta, take care of things while I am gone....I usually call Bandit up to the gate everyday and feed him a handful of cubes....

7 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Wow he did a great job

Did u have to pay him?

Where did he take all the stuff --- fleta's yard?

Galla Creek said...

Were the pics on ur phone

Sister--Helen said...

I brought my camera...He had to tear down part of the fence because the trees were grown through everything...he then pushed it in the field where the brush pile was all ready started...right below the house...behind the big tree..

Sister--Helen said...

No he did not get paid....Don't give him any ideas..

Galla Creek said...

Just kidding abt being paid

Fast internet is great

Remember dail up

Galla Creek said...

Hope he put the fence back or ur horse is over by denver

Erin said...

The internet wasn't free FYI