Total Pageviews

Friday, September 12, 2014

Cool weather!

I love it.... It is so nice!

I made cinnamon apple jelly today. I have also made chicken and noodles for our supper.

I have done very little for the past 3 days. yesterday I went to town and over to Berryville and got tags for the vehicles. Then I made a trip to walmart because it is Robert's birthday Saturday.

last night I took Sam and Emmie to the football game. They had a good time. I did not go in but sat outside the gate reading a book.  It was good.

Today I fixed the vacuum cleaner. It needed a new beater bar and belt. I am just so talented anymore!

I have the cake ready to make for Robert. I hope he likes it!

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Can't wait to see the cake

I thought u were sick but I guess u were resting

Larry likes dumplings and I bought chicken to make them this week

Glad u took the girls to the game

Astrid has a red cast

Raining and cool here love it

Found a dead person this week so my week is good
Last name was lavenskofski sounds easy doesn't it
But it can be spelled a thousand ways
They changed it to Lacey by 1930 and no wonder

I walked 4 miles this morning and slept all night
Glad to hear from the home place