Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday again..

Seems it rolls around once a week.

Fleta picked up some metal mesh chairs for the front porch. I will take a picture of them later. They are wide and heavy. Seems to be the style I need.

Fleta went to Pat's yesterday and got a WalMart bag of tomatoes. She said she would give me some and started to take them out of her car. Then sat them back in her seat and said, "I will take them home and look through them first." She later brought some up to my house. I have not looked through the bag yet but I figure they will look Culley. Not sure why. LOL

The old kettle in the yard had been tipped about half way over. Some varmint dug a hole under it. It has had plants in it for years. Yesterday I sat on the ground and pushed my feet against it and threw a rock under it. this morning it seems to be leaning just a little. Guess I will do it again.

George came up yesterday. He was on the tractor. He pushed the cages Clayton had in the yard over in the pasture. They are just laying over in the pasture. Fleta came up and said she did not think it looked any better. She was wrong. Before they blocked the view down in the pasture. Now they do not.

Believe it or not, I am going back to bed this morning.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sounds like you are living the good life....

Can't wait to see the chairs.

Winnie said...

You sound so happy...yeah!!!