Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2014

Need to Hang a Picture......

no problem at Daddy's house....Go through sheet rock....hit a board....ANYWHERE!

I had forgotten that. It was funny yesterday, I was hanging a clock and thought I was by a stud....Then I realized...It's all wood!

I moved all of my totes from JR's house, so his boy will have a room when he comes home for 10 days.

Today I am finnishing the apples!

I did not get started till noon yesterday but I did do quiet a bit....My bedroom is very liveable and the bathroom is clean....but I have not really put stuff away.

The windows have been all vaccummed out and wiped down ....But you can hardly see out of them. Clayton put storm windows on many of the windows...Which is great, but will take me awhile to clean...

Today it is just going to be ALL APPLES...I must get them done!

I took 2 pictures with my phone this morning but I am having trouble downloading...I guess I will save them till later...I wanted you all to know it pays to whine....I have Daddy's Rocker...well maybe it's Mama's.....well really it's Fleta's....but you all get the message...It's mine right now!

Plus Fleta brought up 2 of Grandma Powell's kitchen chairs ...and Fleta had a BIG tote of pictures that is now in my posession...Anyone want to buy any of them.

 Just FYI it was cool in the house last night. It is so nice on the front porch this morning. We have a really nice breeze. Boy, wouldn't it be nice if it rained!

Oh yes...and I moved my saddle yesterday... I love having the horse come right up to the yard here. There is still a gate in the fence by the well house. And a tall porch here to boost from to get on...

Up by the road, Clayton had 6 tubs of tomatoes that were dead. I pulled them out last night and threw them across the fence.  We have 3 hot pepper plants. Someone watered them.  There is a lot of junk in the yard me and  George want over the fence. He has made a burn pile down here.

You know Me and Brother could have lived here and been quiet happy.

The above was written this morning and then I cooked a pressure cooker of apples and made apple butter. I think it made 9 quarts. I have to go to Wally World now and get some more lids and sugar. cloves, and cinnamon. I need some other items but  I have been putting off going all week. I have at least 1 more cooker full of apples to fix.  I am doing that when I get home. Especially since it is so cool.

It cooled off here and sprinkled just a little here. I love it!


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hot here still

Can't wait to see ur place

I am as happy as u

Fleta is happier