Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Winnie Jo....

I am so glad we got to know you these past years....Thank you Patsy, for starting the Blogs...You know Pat,  you are the reason we all have blogs.

I am moving up to Clayton's  house. I slept here last night. I came up here to can apples and just stayed. So Fleta has another non paying renter....She has a knack for finding those kinds of  renters.. But notice most of them are really great people. 2 out of 3, anyway!

There are a lot of wasps, Clayton's windows are so dirty you can not see out of them, and since the apples, his kitchen is a BIG mess....can we contact him from the grave to come clean up a little. Pat you know a lot of strange people from blogging...Know anyone that can contact dead people.

Betty is going to come up someday. She keeps putting it off...

BTW...all I have here is my bed.....does anyone have any furniture to get rid of...Have truck (George'...and probably George's gas) will haul..LOL

George goes back to a doctor today. Hopefully his chest is better.

Hannah, Robert, and Emmie are just fine...Anyone that goes to the Carroll County Fair look at the exhibits....Robert's last year's teacher, entered Robert's Sunflower in the fair! I guess it was pretty big!

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

And we can all still call home!
yelling........help, helen!

When I get my living room finished, I will have some stuff for you...but it will take us several months!

Glad you are out of the little tin box...and in Momma's house!

Winnie said...

Your news makes me soooo happy....thanks for the birthday wishes. I have been down and sick for several weeks...but today I am better!

Sister--Fleta said...

Helen, just so you know, any furniture Betty has will be brown, brown, brown. Her favorite color.

Galla Creek said...

Well
Couch is tan and very good leather
I will replace it with a brown one, fleta!