Total Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Anniversary Bill and Kimmy....

They got married in 07....I quickly put together the wedding and celebration at my home. It was hard because I just got out of the hospital the day before. My good friend, Rhea, was there. Rhea and Melissa did most of it....As I recall Melissa paid for most of it. I know she bought Kimmy's dress and a suit for Austin. I think Bill had a suit but if not I think she paid for that also.  Melissa took all of the pictures and had them developed. Over the years Melissa has helped Bill a lot...When Mike kicked him out of the house when he was still in school,  Melissa moved out of the dorm and got an apartment, Bill, Melissa, and I each paid a third. If she had not tended to things he would have been sleeping on some one's couch...Who knows where.  Then he and Kimmy lived with her for awhile after her divorce and she rented a big house way out in Queen Creek. And I remember once she came up with 15K for an attorney on an hours notice. I am sure Bill is reading this saying..."Yeah, but I did stuff for her too!" and yes he used to....But I just can't quiet level the scales of them being even....Some how fifteen thousand dollars is just a heck of a lot of money to lay down....You would have to care about someone an awful lot to just write a check for that amount.

4 comments:

billsee1982 said...

our anniversary isn't tell the 25.

Sister--Helen said...

are you sure Bill? Fleta says the 15th...

Galla Creek said...

I looked back at your blog and Bill knows when he tied the knot.

billsee1982 said...

yes mom i was married 4 days after kimmies 19th birthday. her birth date is 8-21-88 so yes i am sure i was married on the 25th.