Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2014

Blackwater Cleanout...

Today was the day....just keeping track.

The varmints have not touched my tomatoes again...I have 3 more almost ready to pick. I want to let them get good and ripe. Hopefully I will get them.

I'll bet Fleta is glad the weekend is here....To the rest of us Sister's it's just another day..

Don't forget Winnie Jo on the 27th....She will be a year older.

It has finally turned hot in AR...I guess it is time. We have had a mild summer and I am sure we will have a mild winter....Betty, do not rain on my parade...

The County Fair is this weekend. I will stay home. I imagine Emmy has talked JR into taking her. I do not know if Robert and Hannah will get to go. I doubt if Fleta is rearing to go.

I wrote Lane again today. I hope you are writing him, Betty.

Not much going on here. I do sit on the porch in the mornings. Not so much in the evenings.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Skip fair I hate it

Oops on lane

Yes on weekend just like week days

Glad to hear u r kicking