Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Still just enjoying the day....

Nice rainy day to just sit on the porch!
 My rain gutters...Fleta had stored away in the bushes at her house and she found them...She bought them years ago for her old house..Then Greg put them up for me..
 This is honeysuckle that Fleta and I pulled up down around the old stone place...just growing along the road....and low and behold it is going to live...Someday it will grow up the pole...Hopefully
 My flowers in George's cow feeder..
 The other pole with honeysuckle
 Floyd's pasture and my tomatoes from Patsy...
 Herbs from Fleta
 The handy dandy door holder....Greg's design...No more banging shut door when the wind blows...

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I see how the gutters work with ur trailer
I wondered how it worked since the two
Are not connected

I love the porch and the porch seat!!

Galla Creek said...

round up will get that honeysuckle!
I speak from experience.

patsy said...

you need to fertilizer the tomato plants , they look yellow.

Erin said...

Looks peaceful. We will have to visit soon.