Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Off to the Wild Blue Yonder...

More pics from Kris's camera..




So this morning early Kris and her Kids left. Oh yes, and Austin.
They are off to Georgia to see Darrel's sisters...Then down to Florida. They will be staying on the beach in a condo. The kids will love it...

Me, I have cleaned up the house...Made 1 bed back into a table and seats. I filled out Clayton's thank you cards and Missy is mailing them for me. Melissa is taking Emmie to Branson to stay with a friend till Sunday. Fleta is at work. George is doing something...Maybe playing cards on the computer.I have had lunch ...now I am taking a shower and going to lay down.

Saturday I take Benjamin and Missy to Tulsa to fly home. I am going to then drive to see Rhea and at least spend the night. I am looking forward to that.

I got a call yesterday and they will be coming Sat afternoon to install me a cover for my car...It has taken forever to get it...I have to remember I am not in a big city anymore. It took a week to get a windshield for the car. Fleta said she will be here to show them where to put it....HUMH...wonder if it will be up by her house...LOL

Kris and her crew will come back through in a few days. I really enjoyed them all.



2 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

You just said that because you are afraid she will read your blob...

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you are going to stay with your dear friend. I hope she babies you.