Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I know...

More Hummer pictures... But I just could not help myself! It is cool here and been sprinkling on and off...Since I have this great covered porch and then last week good ole Greg put up rain gutters for me...I do not get wet...so I have been on the porch all  morning drinking coffee...and it's now noon! I have more than 10 hummers that buzz my feeder...The most I got a shot of at one time was 7... and none of them are beautiful pictures like Erin or Fleta take ...but they are just all  over the place...I took over 100 shots today...They are just too fast! Oh but I enjoy them...Notice I went for quantity not quality...They perch in my horse shoes....I love it...












 Here is the one with 7

I should get Fleta to come and take a good picture.
 
I hope it slow rains all day. The yard and garden need it...
 
Fleta and I have not gotten any tomatoes yet...well she got 2 or 3 but that  is all. she thinks the goats are eating them....Mine are the small ones I got from Pat. They are in a tub...I do have some small green ones...but I am ready for some red ripe tomatoes...I went to see Pat yesterday. Her tomato plants are smaller than mine! So I must be doing something right. Pat gave me some pork...Thank you Pat...When I cook it I will share with Fleta...I really like to cook down here and carry a meal to her...That way she does not have the mess...Yesterday I took them burritos and Spanish rice. I put ground beef in the re fried beans...Today I am going to charcoal burgers for all of us...I have a small grill...Jr's hand me down...
 
Betty asked if I felt like I had another kid in JR...No but he says having me here is like having 2 x-wives...  He and Greg both are VERY good to me....Greg put tin up around the bottom of my little trailer....The end is not finished yet but he did all of the rest...This winter  I will really be thanking him for that but today the rain gutters are a blessing...I will have to take a pic...It is really pouring now and all I am getting is a mist on  me...Before it just poured off the trailer roof onto the porch since they were not connected...
 
I have not seen the kids today...or George...I miss the kids...I made a lemon jello cake ...I hope they like it...Robert loves chocolate but I wanted a small piece of lemon and I bought lemons yesterday at the store.
 
Too wet...Thank goodness for this rain my flowers are happy...
 
I also went to see Barb yesterday..She was just like always. Never a bad word or a complaint about anything...I told her Betty, you were placing Clayton down by Richard...Between the headstone and the tree....she said that would be beside her...not Richard...Well, Clayton will just have to talk over Barb when he speaks to Richard...
 
The rain lets off and then picks back up....I love it!

No comments: