Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beautiful Morning...

Missy and Benjamin have been back in AZ for several days....and Kris and kids are loaded up leaving Rhea's today... on to see great things...one is MT. Rushmore among others....She is going to be home the first week in August....Austin made it home to AZ from Tulsa, yesterday...
 
 
So anyone that can view my FB please watch the Medea Clip I put on ...It is a hoot. I have been trying to figure out how to get it to my blog but can't...She (he) is telling the truth...There Ain't but 2 places yuou can have peace....In the grave and your house!  All those years I wasted not having peace. I should have been smarter and stronger. Especially for my kids! You know that hind sight is 20-20....But  I do not spend a lot of time worrying about it. I guess I have made peace with that also.....We all just do the best we can.
 
I have Humming birds galore buzzing my porch. I just love it. It is so cool this morning on my porch....Peaceful....yes indeed..
 
Yesterday I took Emmy and the Marr girl, Sam, shopping in Branson...This old lady almost walked them to death...Yes I was doing fine yesterday...Sam fell asleep on the way home and Emmy was so tired. I came home and did a little more cleaning and picked up the yard a little more. My Land lord likes the yard looking neat. It is surprising how really neat JR is. Honestly he never says anything to me but when he steps off the porch if there is a piece of paper anywhere, he gathers it up and goes to the trash. And when he does his laundry...EVERYTHING is folded just so so and all things turned in the same direction...neat... He will be home Thursday night, I think.
 
Our pond is looking better but it is still over half green.....


I have taken all of Clayton's Hummers....I counted 10 this morning but could not get a fast enough shot






2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I filled the feeder and have one hummingbird so I am going to doctor up the next nectar like you said and see if I can steal Siggie's birds.

I am glad Austin made it home as he is young to do all that alone.

Saw your red car under the port!

Is Jr. your lost son?

Winnie said...

How do you dr it up...mine have quit coming...then I just have ants....arghhh!