Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunny Arizona...

No rain here..
 
I got in at 10. Benjamin and Missy picked me up then we went back to their church for an Easter hunt.
 
We got home. Missy made a nice Easter Dinner and I hid eggs for her and Benjamin...Benjamin got the most, big egg, and little egg and walked away with a bunch of candy and 20 bucks...After that i have napped the rest of the day..
 
Last night, Amanda had her BIG performance. She was Mermaid #1. She is in top row first one on the left...She was a pro...A little girl next to her peed her pants while they were sitting on the floor. It got on Amanda's dress. She finished the play holding her dress with her left hand like it was a little long for her to walk...Never letting on what the little girl had done....I praised Amanda for that and she said, 'The show must go on."

Amanda Mermaid #1..
 Then we took pictures in the school parking lot...Me, Mac, and Amanda..
 The kids acting silly..
 The Smith Family....
Weather for tomorrow....warm and sunny..2 more weeks and I am home...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The family picture is really good. Wish i could have seen Amanda's performance. I know it was great. I love her outfit.

Glad you made if half way home. i look forward to you helping Fleta with her little family.

Galla Creek said...

How did the Dr. visits turn out?