Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Still Sunny...

But it is not too hot...

Yesterday and Tuesday was Dr's days. Tuesday I went to my General Dr. I have sinus and bronchitis. I got a shot and a C pack. She also prescribed me medicine for my bone and joint pain and it helps. She ordered me a machine to use for my shortness of breath. It's like the ones asthmatics use. I get the medicine today and I know that will help. I have used them several times but I have never had one.

As for my cancer DR. all looks well there. My blood work was great.  I got my port flushed and she did take an Xray of my chest.

Benjamin has been a joy while I have been there. I miss all the ones in WA tho....

Benjamin wanted cinnamon rolls today but I was not up it so I will make them this weekend.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sounds like things are going well.

Winnie said...

Yeah...all the way around!