Total Pageviews

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Birthday....Melissa and Lexi...

Today Missy is 36....Lexi is 6...I got a picture of Missy today but they did not send me one of Lexi. She had her party Sat and a friend of mine sent me a picture of the B day so I do have one at least...Oh well...I will post a picture of Missy later and maybe I will get one of Lexi I can post...I did not get either ones present mailed. I thought I would bring it in my suit case on the 20th...

During this stay I got to celebrate all 4 of Kris's kids birthdays with them Jake's is tomorrow.. It has been nice and probably the last time that will happen....and I will get to see them on Easter and Benjamin also...

cupcakes I made yesterday..

 chicken and noodles...
 Not bunny rolls...but fat rats...LOL
 Painted and cleaned up...

hard to believe but I got the bathroom painted this morning...It looks so good...and I even got the shower curtain  rod screwed into a stud...that is luck...


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Bathroom looks good.