Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Another rainy day...

I think this is 3 in a row... But I will be in the sunshine soon....OOOOHHHH something new to complain about!

I loved Pat's pictures and I was glad she made it to the home place... No matter where I have lived that has always been home to me...That is one reason I really wanted to move back there...Move home.. You know when I am there I am not Kris's, Missy's, or Bill's Mom...Or any one's Granny I am just Helen Powell again....I kind of like that..

Today I have a sore throat...I hope it goes away...soon....I have a DR's appointment the day after I hit Az (Monday) But for me, if I am getting sick, that is a long way off... I can go from being a little sick to needing urgent care in just 2 days....Honestly, I have gone into a Dr's office sick as a dog and they ask, "How long have you been sick?"  Like they think I have been waiting 2 or 3 weeks to go see them...sometimes I have to say, " Since yesterday!" But I had a sore throat about 2 weeks ago and it just went away....So maybe it will again..

As my last Hurrah...I am making  2 cinnamon rings for the Teachers at the little kids school...I had told Kris I would do it but then she asked me this morning and I told her I was not feeling up to it....Then I thought well what the heck...This is the last time I will be making one here...So I did it... They are rising...

I also have on Jake's laundry...

And I have to pack my bag and get another tote ready to ship home...
I have clothes for Bills kids...Some I had to ship and some I am able to put in my carry on...I have a lot of crap... Thinks like Kris has a small iron skillet I want and I am going to have to carry that on the plane because the shipping box is full...It has just been a lot to figure out for a crazy ole woman. But I almost have 'GOT R DONE!'

2  Things I have not gotten done that I intended to... There is a burn pile in the hole....It is too wet and I will not get it burned...and I want to put up a wooden Thing in the bathroom , hang a toilet paper holder, and a towel rack...Darrel said he would put up the wooden thing for me today...It has to be in a stud...A problem for me... The towel rack and TP holder has not been bought yet...Darrel is home today and maybe for the next 3 days... This will give me lots of time to hold up in my room. I do not go inside and clean if anyone is at home. I figure they can do it if they are home.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Your days out west are numbered!