Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2013

So was anyone wondering where I am??/

 Friday morning we all got up and took a little trip. I can not even tell you what the name is of the small town we are in. But when we left we had about 4 or 5 inches of snow at Kris's house. We had to hurry and leave because where we were going is on the other side of Stephan's Pass. Now all I know about Stephan's Pass is that it is about 2 hours from Kris's house and we had  to hurry to get on the other side of Stephan's Pass because when it snows they close the road and make you turn around.

I am not much of a snow traveler and thought if it was that bad at Stephan's pass that we had to hurry maybe we should just stay home. But no we all went. Kenzie got to take a friend and I needed to go to sleep in the girl's hotel room to keep them in line. Man did they choose the wrong job for me...Kris asked when they all went to sleep last night and I told I went to sleep at 8.

So me and Amanda are in one bed and Kenzie and Britney are in the other one while Kris, Darrel, Mike, and Jake are in another room.

We went to a pizza place at the end of the hotel parking lot tonight and this top picture is of Jake making Dumbo Ears with his new cap.
 Amanda and me...
 Me and the kids walking to the Pizza place. Brittney and Kenzie cutting up..
 The view from the hotel..  It is beautiful up here and they all have had a great time. Me, I can enjoy myself no matter where I am.
 Britney, Mike, and Kenzie with Mr. and Mrs Santa this after noon. Look at Kenzie's beautiful red hair..
 Amanda sledding today....They all  loved it..
 The Town last night when Saint Nick came to town and all of  the kids got golden wrapped pears...
 Kris's drive way Friday Morning.

We are getting up tomorrow morning and all of the kids are going sledding early before the rush and then back to the rooms to put on dry clothes and we head for home.

Tonight everyone is down at the indoor pool. They love it. I need to take my shower now before they all get back and use all of the hot water..

I am set for Christmas...almost...I am going to make Kris  some throw pillows for her  new couch with some material I used on her drapes last year. She will be surprised because she knows how much I hate to sew anymore.

I hope every one is fine at home and Winniw Jo is enjoying the Holidays..
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

No, we were not wondering where you were. We were all engrossed in our own selfish Christmas lists.

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...

when you are clear over on the west coast a couple more miles don.t mean much

Galla Creek said...

Sure looks cold there. Glad to hear of what you are doing.

Winnie said...

So glad to hear from you and enjoyed the beautiful pictures...I hope you have a very blessed Christmas. Check out Suzie's post on FB

Winnie said...

So glad to hear from you and enjoyed the beautiful pictures...I hope you have a very blessed Christmas. Check out Suzie's post on FB