Total Pageviews

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday...

First of all I have  posted several pix of Benjamin in the last 4 posts.... This is not even the best ones...I have been having a pain getting them posted..

JR and his 2 kids are finally in AZ ...I imagine Benjamin, Missy, and the other 3 are eating about now..
Me I have been baking...Cinnamon rolls ready to bake tomorrow morning for Emmy and I made a pineapple upside down cake because Missy has been wanting one ...I made oatmeal cookies like Archway...and they are so good...Then I made sugar cookies which I do not even like...and one  pan they got brown...not burned...just brown and the kids like them soft...I was trying to post pix when I smelled them...I do not like to make cookies but I saw sugar cookies decorated so cute and I have to try it...Benjamin will love doing it.

The house is clean and decorated and the beds are all made and clean....ready for those kids. JR will now be staying till SUNDAY...That is nice...

They are going to the Grand Canyon., Emmy is shopping, We will look at the light display at VVL and the Mormon Church...We are having burgers and chips for supper tonight and maybe steak tomorrow unless they go to the G Canyon...If so steak the next night. I imagine JR and Missy will go gamble one night maybe the 2 kids will catch a show...I am sure we will have a big time no matter what...

And I am making jalapenos stuffed and wrapped in bacon...yum... Pizza will be eaten often in the evenings since we do have several different places that deliver here...So different from the farm.

I gotta go get some make up on...

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Post the recipe for the cookies like Archway...they are my favorite.

Galla Creek said...

You are the best hostess. That is a job I hate.

Favorite Daughter said...

I love it!